segunda-feira, abril 16, 2007

No matter what, at the end of the day, it just happens that… what were we talking about? – part II



Now that I am back, and while I wait for the oven to do some magic to the brownies I’m baking, here goes our amazing lunch at Bar Brera. Yeah, we can be sophisticated sometimes… only sometimes, though.

By the way, the wine I had on Friday was Merlot, not Dolcetto.

It was amazing to catch up with you on the plans (or the lack of) we have for our lives. The past, the present, the future. It felt so good to share with you! Not only the feelings, but also the meal. The cheeses were great, the salami even better, but the wine… everything went around the wine.

You know I don’t drink alcohol before the end of the afternoon unless it’s Xmas day… but for you, I did that exception. Not for you, for us! And what an exception! One glass of Dolcetto, another one of Barbera, and the final was Montepu-something. Jesus, we got drunk! Confess it! Come on…

I remember that I told you that I could come back to Milan, or I could go elsewhere, and start again from scratch. I would easily create a new routine in my life, and that I know I would feel good about it. However, I really enjoy being in Lisbon now, I love the life I'm having, so I do not plan to move elsewhere... for the moment. In the future, who knows?

I will never forget when you said: “Living the present, enjoying the moment. In the end, all we’ll think is that we had a really good time. It is not important that tomorrow you will go back home.” That was exactly how we spent the weekend.

“I’m not drunk, I’m dizzy!” Who said that? I don’t remember anymore… but I was just a little bit more than dizzy… anyway, it might have been you. I caught that when you said… “No matter what, at the end of the day, it just happens that… what were we talking about?” I do not recall it either! But it was fun!

Sem comentários: